Winter Booktubeathon: Dec 20th - 22nd


Due to being in a reading slump for the whole month of November, I decided to get involved in the Winter Booktubeathon since I can never participate in the Summer one, as I am always on holiday and I never have time to read.

Christmas Booktubeathon runs from the 20th to the 22nd of December and you can read anything you want, so there are no challenges. If you want to find out more about this you can check out the official twitter or watch the video from Katytastic which explains everything.

The books that I will be reading is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and hopefully Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Since I own Frostbite, the 2nd book in the Vampire Academy series I might continue with that after I finish the first Vampire Academy book, although I am really excited about Obsidian so I will try to focus on my tbr.

No comments: